Here I am in the GAP outfit Goat (Shauna) bought me. I finally fit into it. This is my fourth outfit yesterday. It kept me warm last night when Mommy tried to freeze Daddy and me.
Wednesday, February 21, 2007
Week Fourteen Continued
This is where I gave Daddy and Mommy a heart attack because I tried to roll off the couch. Mommy caught me and then I started crying. Daddy had to calm me down. It scared me too.

Here I am in the GAP outfit Goat (Shauna) bought me. I finally fit into it. This is my fourth outfit yesterday. It kept me warm last night when Mommy tried to freeze Daddy and me.



Here I am in the GAP outfit Goat (Shauna) bought me. I finally fit into it. This is my fourth outfit yesterday. It kept me warm last night when Mommy tried to freeze Daddy and me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment